Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where Did It Go?!

Wow, I cannot believe that September is almost over! Where did the month go?!

Well it's been a few weeks so I just wanted to post a few happenings....HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY MATT!! On Monday was Matt's birthday, so I cooked dinner for him and his girlfriend, Abby. It was fun to have them over, especially because we are all so busy that we rarely get together.

Matt and Abby babysat Carsyn while I went to the BYU/Florida State game. Apparently Carsyn tried to make the moves on Abby haha. I appreciated them helping me out though. It was fun to get in our blue game day gear :)


So I have been doing lots of "projects" lately to keep myself busy and occupied. Oh, and I just love to organize :) Last Thursday's project was to clean out my storage closet under the stairs. I took 2 car loads of stuff to DI and kept a few things to give away. Since I am nowhere near having another baby, and don't really have room to store stuff anyways, these are for grabs! Any boy babys on the way out there? The bassinet above (which Carsyn didn't even use because he wouldn't sleep!) is very cute and nice. The wheels are convenient and the bassinet part just lifts off of the stand. Good storage on the bottom too!

I really liked this carseat. The buckle was really easy to function and it lifts off of the base smoothly.
So if anyone is interested, or if you know of anyone please let me know! :)

1 comment: