Friday, March 19, 2010

The Big Apple

Last month Jeff worked in NYC and he brought me along. Who could turn that down? We had a great time together. We got to do some sight seeing and I was able to go the the Manhatten Temple while he was at work. Great memories were made as we start out our lives together!



The trip started off with Jeff using his powers and getting my ticket upgraded to first class so I could sit by him. WOOO!! "My fiance and I are going to New York and it's my 30th birthday" Bam! That's all it took :-) (and a little more talking and convincing) That was definitely the way to fly on a red eye 5 hour flight. It was so nice!




The first day we walked around Central Park and parts of the city. It was really pretty, even in the winter. I would love to see it in the summer!

We celebrated his 30th birthday with dinner at ESPN Zone (of course his birthday had to be sports related ;)) Then walked all around Times Square


We're assuming this ice block was there from Valentines Day. Jeff got a NY Giants hat. Not just because we were in NY, but because he's a HUGE Giants fan. Perfect! He fit right in :-)


Of course this is a select few of the many pictures that were taken :-) I'm so glad we were able to take this trip together and make fun memories. And to know there are many many more to come! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment